Papaya Purée is extremely easy to make yet full of nutrition for the babies.
– Get the best papayas from market and purée them in your mixer. That’s it!
My little one loved it and wanted more of it 🙂
Rice Water is a great starter food for your baby. It’s easy to digest and helps in hydrating the baby and treating constipation.
– Boil rice in a pan/pot until soft
– Strain the rice and collect the water (dilute the rice water with plain water if it’s too thick)
Feed your little one once it’s warm.
Moong Dal/Yellow Split Lentils are high source of protein for babies.
– Wash and soak 3 tablespoon lentils in 1 cup (250 grams) water for 30 minutes
– Pressure cook on medium flame for 3 whistles
– After the pressure goes off, transfer the lentils to a mixer/grinder jar and grind the lentils until smooth
Feed your baby while the dal is still warm. Give sips of water at intervals.