Litchi/Lychee has been a favourite fruit of our family. As kids, we used to wait for the litchi season. The season for this fruit is usually very short but thanks to the cold storages these days we can relish these all year through.
Litchi juice is quite popular but not too long ago I got introduced to Litchi Milk Shake. Since then, I became it’s fan. I still remember how delighted I was when I had it for the first time, so much so, that the taste still lingers in my mouth. Here’s the recipe for you guys;
Preparation Time 5-10 minutes
Blending Time 0-5 minutes
Servings 2 Glasses
Main Ingredient Litchi/Lychee
Main Equipment Blender
Level of Making Easy
- Litchis 12 – 16 (peeled and deseeded)
- Milk 1 1/2 glass (the glass in which you will be serving)
- Sugar 1 tablespoon (add more if required or if the litchis are not too sweet)
- Natural Yogurt/Curd 3 tablespoons
- Vanilla Essence 2-3 drops
- Ice 10 – 12 cubes (crushed)
Place litchis, half the milk, sugar, natural yogurt/curd and vanilla essence in a blender jar and blend from medium to full speed till a smooth paste is formed.