Lip-smacking breakfast recipe ‘Bread Pizza’ is here this weekend. It was never so simple to make pizzas at home. Busy moms be ready to delight your kids.
Below are the simple steps for you all;
Preparation Time 10-15 minutes
Baking Time 12-15 minutes
Main Ingredients Bread
Main Equipment Oven
Level Of Cooking Medium
- Bread Slices 10 (or more) I used wholemeal/brown bread
- Onion 1 diced small
- Capsicum/Bell Pepper (Green) 1 diced small
- Green Chillies 2 chopped
- Tomato 1 diced small (remove the liquid)
- Chicken Sausages 3-4 finely sliced (skip this if you are making the vegetarian version)
- Tomato Sauce 1/2 cup
- Green Chilli Sauce 1/2 cup
- Ground Black Pepper 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Pizza Cheese 2-3 cups grated
- Oregano (Dry) sprinkle to taste
- Chilli Flakes sprinkle to taste
Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree C/350 degree F.
Take bread slices and apply both the sauces on them. Combine diced onion, capsicum/bell pepper, tomato and green chillies together. Put some veggie mix on each bread slice evenly all over. Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper all over to taste. Arrange the chicken sausage slices evenly on all the bread slices. Sprinkle grated pizza cheese all over.
Arrange the bread pizza slices on a tray with parchment/baking paper and bake for 12-15 minutes (You will see the cheese turning golden brown, that is the time when you can carefully take the tray out from the oven).
Cut the bread pizza into slices with a knife or a pizza cutter, sprinkle some oregano and chilli flakes and serve hot and crispy with tomato ketchup.Happy Weekend! 🙂