It’s that time of the year again and it’s snowing in my blog too. 🙂 Enjoy hot Black Pepper-Garlic Sauce with your choice of roast meat or Steak. It’s our all-time favourite and exceptionally easy to make.
Preparation Time 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time 15-20 minutes
Main Ingredients Black Pepper Corns & Garlic
Level of Cooking Medium
- Onion 1 large sliced thinly
- Finely Minced Garlic 5-7 cloves
- Crushed Black Pepper Corns 1 teaspoon
- Brown Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Soy Sauce 2 tablespoons
- Worcestershire Sauce 2 tablespoons
- Cornflour 1 tablespoon + Water 1 cup Mixed together
- Sesame Oil 1 teaspoon
- White Button Mushrooms 3-4 sliced thinly
- Cooking Oil (preferably Olive Oil) 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
Heat a pan with olive oil. Add sliced onions and sauté for 2 minutes. Then add minced garlic and sauté until golden and reduced. Add sliced mushrooms and sauté for a minute.
Now add Soy Sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Brown Sugar and Crushed Black Pepper Corns and give a nice stir. Add the Cornflour solution and stir till slightly thickened.
Your smooth and silky Black Pepper-Garlic Sauce is ready. Serve hot.
It’s great for dressing up a Steak or Chicken Chop or any roast meat with Fries on the side.
Relish your Palate!